Monday, February 23, 2009

Good Movie

Saturday night, Dustin and I went to the movies to see Gran Torino. Now, just know, we love the movies, but never go. Sounds weird, but that's just the way it works out. We were with my brother earlier in the day watching the Memphis Tigers game. Taylor was talking about how he loved this movie and how he was wanting to see it again. He highly recommended it so we figured we would give it a shot. It was great!! Clint Eastwood makes the perfect grouchy old man. It was a very good storyline, had many funny parts, and the ending left me thinking. Overall, good movie!



Now, speaking of Taylor, some people have been recently asking me how he is doing. If you have not been following my blog for very long, you may need to go here, here, and here to catch up on the story. basically, he had a very bad leg break which required surgery to repair. He now has a metal rod in his leg along with some screws. The good news is, he is recovering very well and is already out of his boot and off his crutches. AMAZING! This is a picture of one of his x-rays after surgery. You can see the rod and the screws in his leg.

Lastly, I was tagged by Lauren Kelly to do this picture blog.


Here are the rules:


1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.


2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.


3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.


4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.


Ok, this is me, my brother, and some waiter at Hops. We used to love this restaurant before it closed down and he was our favorite waiter. this picture was taken on my 21st birthday over 5 years ago. Taylor was only 18. You can tell how much younger we look. I haven't looked at this picture in years. Ha!

I tag:

Whitney

Jenna

Rachel

Rachel Anne

Niki

11 comments:

Alison said...

We watched Gran Torino this weekend too! But we watched it at home because we have a neighbor who somehow manages to get copies of the latest films and puts them on to DVDs for his friends.

We especially liked it because it was filmed/all about the area where we live!

Jennifer said...

Taylor looks like a baby!

Jenna said...

FUN!!! Thanks for the tag, my friend!!

Niki said...

Glad to hear Taylor's doing better! Thanks for the tag:)

Lindsey said...

Ooo I want to see Gran Torina now really bad!

Robyn said...

I been to the movies sooo much lately but haven't seen Grand Torino yet. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely have to check it out. Two of my recent faves you should see if you get a chance...Benjamin Button and Slumdog Millionaire.

Em said...

I've been hearing great things about Gran Torino! We aren't big movie goers either. There are a ton of movies I always want to see but we never go! :o)

Lauren said...

Awww, glad you played along and glad Taylor is doing better :o) Happy Tuesday!!! :o)

Meghan said...

I want to see this movie!!!! I love reading your blog!

Jenn said...

I think I know what we are going to see on our day off tomrrow! Thanks.

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Fun picture, and I'm glad Taylor is healing well!

By the way, I gave you an award this morning. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails