Thursday, December 18, 2008

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

First, I want to tell everyone, Taylor is home! HALLELUJAH!!! He did so well with the PT yesterday, they released him today! He got up and walked yesterday, just one day after his surgery! WOW!!! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
This has been the wildest, craziest, and most out of control week EVER! If your a teacher, you know what I mean. If you are not, you can imagine that the week before Christmas is chaotic. Try that chaos with 20 preschoolers and you get what I'm feeling right now which is AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, we dismissed early due to the "ice storm" that never came our way. Tuesday, I left early to go to the MED to see Taylor. Yesterday, we thought it was a good idea to take 40 preschoolers on a field trip. That actually turned out to not be a good idea. It was a bit much for me! And that brings me to today- the most outrageous of all! It started at 8:30 with Mr. King causing an uproar by passing out gifts to all the kids in our morning assembly. Then we had our Christmas program. Then preschool had a Polar Express pajama party. This was actually fun and relaxing. We all wore our pj's, laid around, drank hot chocolate, and watched the movie. Then in the afternoon, we had our party. The kids all brought presents from home to open, we had tons of treats, and tons of disorder! Chaos is not my thing, but somehow I made it through the day. Man, am I exhausted! Whew! Tomorrow is a half day and all of my kids have been specifically instructed TO STAY HOME!!! I'll try to post pictures tomorrow from our festivities! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

And most importantly, we went shopping after all of that madness! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails