I've probably mentioned this before, but I'm doing the Beth Moore Esther study. Currently I'm on week 6 which would also put me at chapter 6 in the book of Esther. This is my first Beth Moore study and I'm so intrigued. I feel like she and I are buds or something. She is just THAT good! The book of Esther is definitely intriguing as well. There are just so many moments of irony in Esther that really hold my attention and keep me wanting to hear more. I do only one study a night, but most nights I catch myself sneaking a peak of what's to come for the next night. I just NEED to know what's next!! Is anyone else out there doing this study? Are all her studies this awesome?As I was googling Beth Moore Esther, I found this blog. She blogged with some quotes from the Beth Moore Esther study. Check it out! And of course, Beth Moore herself has a blog! It's called Living Proof Ministries.
Also, does anyone have any suggestions for my next Beth Moore study? Actually, it doesn't have to be one of hers, but I just really like her!!

10 comments:
I have never done a beth mooreq study. I am def going to check it out.
I love Shannon Ethridge. she has a "loving jesus without limits 30 day guide" series. I have done Completely blessed. There are four books in the series so it would take 4 months to finish, but I absolutely adored it.
I'm jealous, I've always wanted to do a Beth Moore bible study :o)
I might need to check into this book. Bible studies on women from the bible always intrigue me.
I LOVE it too and can't wait until bedtime every night! I've heard a lot about Beth's devotional called "Breaking Free." I might do that one next.
Never done a Beth Moore study but am very interested in her! I have only heard GREAT things! I'm debating on getting the Esther study or the Breaking Free devotional. I am going to get one Friday so I will have to decide by then! I have also heard good things about her David study:)
I love Beth Moore books!! I just can't watch her because she just yells and it drives me crazy, haha!
I am doing Jean Stockdale's Esther study for MOMs and I am really enjoying it as well. I always sneak a peek at the next day! Reading Esther is like a biblical soap opera! I am glad that you are enjoying yours as well. Beth Moore is coming to Memphis this October and there is a big group of ladies going from our church. I do not know if you already knew that but I can e-mail you the details.
Hi im Courtney i found your blog through Lauren's.I am so excited to do Beths Esther study so you will have to tell me how wonderful it is when your all finished. The one i would suggest is her Believing God study. You will come out of that study have faith like nothing you've had before. Your view on life will change dramatically and your love for Gods pureness and hollines deepens. I just can't tell you how much i LOVED this study.
oh I love all her studies. I just love hearing her teach God's word. So much passion...it's awesome. I haven't done the Ester one. I'll have to find a group that's doing it.
Breaking Free by Beth Moore is LIFE CHANGING! (I say that about all of them though!) :) So when you finish Ester, try Breaking Free! She is a very God Gifted teacher for sure!
Love you blog by the way, very cute and "girly".
Post a Comment