Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Spring Palette

I have been tagged by The Polka Dotted Owl to make my own Spring Palette! I just put together a collection of things that I like for the upcoming season! Go check out her palette here.
spring palette

From top (left to right)

sandals: Coach
dress: Forever 21
earrings: Net a Porter
necklace: Forever 21
purse: Juicy Couture
sunglasses: Ray Ban
wedges: Kohls
bangles: Top Shop
flowers: Overstock
capris: Gap
tunic: Ginonv
skirt: Forever 21
shorts: Charlotte Russe
Now, I tag the following ladies:

10 comments:

Whitney said...

So cute! I looove those shorts and the F21 skirt and jewelry! F21 is the best!

Niki said...

So cute! Love the purse and wedges!!

AmberW said...

I love it!
Definitely a wardrobe I could picture myself in too!!!
Forever21 is a baddddd problem of mine!

Rachel Anne said...

I love those Coach sandals! I almost put those on my pallet =)

Anonymous said...

Love all your spring items! I like the wedges & that Juicy bag!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Fun tag! Thanks for thinking of me. Love the colors that you used and that dress! So cute!

TLF said...

Love it all!
I'm totally wanting that bag!

Lauren said...

Tagged you on my blog :o)

Alison said...

So cute!! I love polyvore - it can be addicting!

PinkSass said...

Once I figure out polyvore I will be doing this. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails