Remember this post from last week about Dustin and our discouragement? Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement and your prayers for the both of us.
The point of this post is to tell you all that some very positive things have turned in his direction. I'm not going into much detail at this time. Since that post last week, he has started participating in a local training program. The chief is very supportive of Dustin's goals and has been extremely helpful so far. Anyway, that's all I can really say right now, but I wanted to let those of you who prayed for us know what's going on.
I'll leave you with this:
Don't you think he's gonna make such a cute fireman??



6 comments:
That is some great news!!! :)
Something about a man in uniform, isn't there?!
Glad to hear things are looking up for him both with his family and job!!
Have a great weekend!
Yea! Great news. I love a man in a uniform. L is a deputy sheriff and I love seeing him in his uniform.
Awe, so awesome. Keep your chins up.!
So happy to hear the good news!
He's so handsome!! Good for you Dustin!!
Post a Comment