Wow, I haven't done one of these posts in a while! With it being Thanksgiving week, I wanted to post some things I'm loving and am thankful for.
{one}
I'm loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and that I am off work all week. I definitely needed some relax time! We will be spending the day tomorrow with Dustin's family.
{two}
I'm loving that tomorrow I will be 32 weeks and that Ashlyn is really growing! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by and that I am actually 8 months now! We scheduled a 4D ultrasound and I can't wait to see her sweet face!
{three}
I'm loving that we have started projects for the nursery. Dustin redid the floors and he will paint this week as well. The furniture will be in there soon!
{four}
I'm loving that my tree out front has finally completely changed colors and it's just gorgeous! Every year I take pictures of the dogs in the pretty leaves. Yesterday, I attempted to take some pictures without Dustin's help. Not easy! Also, we have Bo (mom's dog) so I tried to get a few of him.
{five}
I'm loving that I put a few Christmas decorations up this week. It's only a small portion of what I normally do but I just don't have the energy this year and I know we won't want to put it all away in January once Ashlyn is here. This might be the first year that my tree is not up before Thanksgiving and that's ok. It will get done eventually!
{six}
I'm loving that today we have our maternity photo shoot with Liz! She's so amazing and I know our pictures will be perfect! I can't wait to show y'all!!
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!







5 comments:
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, friend!!! CANNOT wait to see maternity pics!!!!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving! I am sure your pics will be beautiful- looking forward to seeing them! And also...the room!!
Stopping by from WILW...congratulations on your pregnancy! My little one just recently turned one! I too love all the Fall colors on the trees. We have a couple really beautiful trees in our yard! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for playing along!
Love the pictures of the pups in the leaves...too cute :)
Enjoy your Thanksgiving and your break!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Don't feel bad about your holiday decor. The year I was pregnant at Christmastime, we didn't put up a tree and I barely decorated! I was 16 weeks pregnant and STILL feeling sick all the time and puking a few times a week. I had no desire to do anything that required any extra effort on my part. I won't be able to get away with that next time since Landon deserves a tree and decorations lol
Post a Comment