Thursday, November 15, 2012

31 Weeks


How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of Baby: pineapple... It definitely feels like I'm carrying around a huge pineapple all day!
 


Total Weight Gain: +23-24

Gender: GIRL! Ashlyn Elise

Movement: All the time! I love feeling her and seeing my stomach move. It's funny to watch my stomach randomly bounce around!

Sleep: I'm sleeping but I wake up sore and tired so I guess it's not the best sleep. But I can't complain too much since I'm not lying awake all night. Also, I wake up at least 1-2 times to use the bathroom, but usually I can fall back asleep easily.

Maternity Clothes: Mix of both. All of my pants are now maternity but I still wear some non maternity tops. 

Symptoms: back aches every day and exhaustion. She's gotten bigger and heavier and sometimes when she's laying low, it hurts like she's on a nerve or something. Usually, by the time I get home from work, I feel like I'm falling apart. I have to say that teaching preschoolers and third trimester do not agree with each other. But, I'm making it and she'll be here before we know it!

Cravings: lots of ice cold water! I'm sooo thirsty these days!

What I miss: My only complaint is all the aching and exhaustion but I know it just comes with the territory. It's hard to complain when I've felt so good this entire pregnancy. It just all caught up with me at 30 weeks. 

Best Moment this week: We had our 2nd baby shower this past weekend with Dustin's family and once again Ashlyn was very spoiled with so many nice gifts! Also, Dustin got started on the nursery. He will finish the floors hopefully this weekend and then we will paint. So excited!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You look so so great!!!! :)

Sarah Ann said...

you look adorable! So fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails