How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: squash
Total Weight Gain: +25
Gender: GIRL! Ashlyn Elise
Movement: All the time! I love feeling her and seeing my stomach move. It's funny to watch my stomach randomly bounce around!
Sleep: I'm still sleeping with just 1-2 bathroom breaks but I'm not comfortable at all. Sometimes it takes me a while to find a comfortable position to be able to fall asleep.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity. I do wear some non maternity tops though.
Symptoms: I'm so achy and uncomfortable. She's putting a lot of pressure on my hips and they hurt so bad! Also the stretching pains are pretty bad lately. My doctor recommended the maternity belt to help ease the pressure and pain. I hope it helps!
Cravings: sweets and LOTS of water. I'm sooo thirsty!
What I miss: Not too much other than being comfortable and good sleep.
Best Moment this week: Dustin finished the floors in the nursery and we are prepping to paint! Also, my friend Liz did maternity pictures for us yesterday. I'll show a sneak peek tomorrow. They are sooooo good!!




No comments:
Post a Comment