Thursday, September 13, 2012

22 Weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks 

Size of Baby: size of a papaya... about 10-12 inches and close to a pound




Total Weight Gain: Around 13 pounds total

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: All the time! I feel her the strongest right after I eat.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good still. I get up a couple times a night to use the restroom. 

Maternity Clothes: Yep! I finally caved and bought some maternity pants and I have to say they are glorious! I didn't think I would like them, but they are so comfy! Soon, I'll be buying some tops too. 

Symptoms: Mostly just hungry and tired

Cravings: Nothing particular this week, I'm just hungry!

What I miss: Not much of anything. I've been feeling great!

Best Moment this week: Dustin and I picked a name for baby girl! It's a name I've liked for a while and we finally agreed this week to go with it. I can't wait to share it with everyone!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

You are looking SO great & your glow is awesome! Yay for a girl and I feel my baby a lot after I eat too! I can't wait to hear about her name!!

xoxo

Emily said...

As always, you look super cute! I can't wait to hear the name you picked out!! :)

Rachel said...

You look beautiful! :)

Annie said...

You are so cute!!! I can't wait to hear your sweet baby girls name!! :)

Lived With Love said...

you look great :) i remember thinking i was massive at 22 weeks but compared to now (32 weeks) i soooo wasnt! haha! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails