When thinking about a girl name, I wanted something a little different (that you don't hear a lot) without being strange. With a last name like Jones, you have to pick something unique. Also, I wanted the name to be girly and somewhat Southern sounding. I think the 'lyn' at the end of Ashlyn makes it girly and Southern sounding. The name Elise was non-negotiable. It's after my oldest friend Elise. We've been friends since Kindergarten and I've always thought her name is pretty! Luckily, Dustin loves it as well. We are both very excited about her pretty little name! I hope you love it too!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



18 comments:
loves it! very pretty:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
LOVE it! So sweet!!!!!
SO PRETTY!! :)
Great names! They flow really well together :)
I felt the same way about wanting a less common name that wasn't considered "weird." We almost named Landon Jack, but I'm glad we didn't because there's so many Jacks now! I didn't want my kid to be 1 of like 3 kids in a class with the same name!
I was just saying the other day to a few of my friends that I really hope I have a boy (not pregnant now, just talking about the future) because there is absolutely no girl names that I love... well you just changed that, I absolutely LOVE the name Ashlyn! I've never heard that before, its fabulous!!! Love the middle name too!
Love the name!!!!
So pretty! I love it!
So pretty!! I wish we could make up our minds for our baby girl!!
Beautiful!
Love it! My daughters name is going to have the Lyn as well!
Beautiful- love it!
I love that name!!!!
Absolutely beautiful!! Love it!
beautiful name! i love it!
Love her name!! My middle name is similar, it is Elyse and I have always loved it! :-)
i love it:)
So pretty!
Post a Comment