Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that the weather has cooled down some. It's still warm out, in the 80's, but it's much nicer than heat advisories every single day!

{two}
I'm loving that I did some Fall decorating!




When it cools down a little more, I want to buy some mums for out front. 

{three}
I'm loving that we went down to the BBQ Shop Friday night. The BEST bbq in Memphis, hands down! This picture was taken with the owner Eric. Such a nice guy!

{four}
I'm loving that we had our first football party of the season Sunday. I look forward to hanging out with friends every Sunday during the season!

{five}
I'm loving that Dustin finished the HUGE project of replacing wood and repainting our house. It looks amazing. I need to show pictures soon. Now he's on to building the shed in the back yard which is much needed. 

After the shed, it's Project Nursery!! Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails