Thursday, July 12, 2012

13 weeks



How Far Along: 13 weeks

Size of Baby: size of a peach...about 3 inches

Total Weight Gain: 2-3 lbs.

Gender: We will find out in 6 weeks...seems so far away

Movement: no

Sleep: Sleep is starting to get crazy. Sometimes it takes me a while to get comfortable. Also, I'm changing positions all through the night. I have woken up with a stiff neck and a headache a couple times this week.

Maternity Clothes: not yet

Symptoms: Most of my symptoms seem to be going away. I feel much better and I'm not as tired.

Aversions: I'm still not a fan of pork. I have eaten some red meat the last two weeks, but it's not my favorite.

Cravings: Cheese!

What I miss: This week I have to say I actually really miss being able to take medicine. Tylenol just doesn't cut it for my headaches.

Best Moment this week: Knowing that we have a baby on the way made celebrating our anniversary extra special!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You look so cute and you actually have a little baby belly! When I was 13 weeks I got maternity pants, but I didn't look pregnant yet. I looked like a fattie who had too many donuts lol. The bloat was so bad, hence the maternity pants. I started with the half panel ones, then the full panel when I got bigger, but I lived in dresses & leggings most of the time.

Aishlea said...

Yay for feeling better!! You look super cute! Time will start flying and baby will be here before you know it!

xoxo-Kristen said...

what a cute little baby bump, congrats :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails