Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Two Years

Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary. I know everyone says this, but time flies! It's been a really great two years. Something tells me that year three will be my favorite! :)




To celebrate, Dustin and I went to the Melting Pot. I've been wanting to try it for a while now. We've never been. When Dustin suggested it, I was excited! It was the perfect night! The food was amazing and we had a wonderful time celebrating!



4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Kenj said...

HAPPPY ANNIVERSARY!! It's crazy seeing all the kids in blog land grow up and all the marriages have anniversary, time really does fly!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Melting Pot is SO GOOD! I haven't been since before I was pregnant, and I got pregnant almost 2 years ago lol!

Year 3 of marriage is going to be a very special one for you! Lots of changes, but adding a child into the mix and seeing your husband as a father is just so awesome :)

prince snow farm said...

Congrats on the anniversary...I'm enjoying watching the baby news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails