I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
6 comments:
We went to orange beach last year and are going back next month! Love it there! You HAVE to eat at Lambert's! It's quite an experience! :)
Don't forget the outlets in Foley right as you drive in! ;)
I've never been to Orange Beach but I'm from Panama City,FL and we have the most beautiful beaches ugh! I miss it so much.
You have to go to the outlets in Folley and Lamberts, then, there is Lulu's (Jimmy Buffets sisters restaurant) that is fabulous!!! Have fun!
I am looking for other preggo wives to do guest posts on my blog..would you be interested?
Love it! If you have a moment enter our Go Fish Necklace Giveaway!
Post a Comment