Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coming Soon...



Yep, that's right! 
Dustin and I are expecting our first baby!


The pictures were taken by my sweet and wonderful photographer friend Elizabeth Wiggs. Thanks Liz!

35 comments:

Lauren said...

I am just so so happy for you both!!!!!! Sooooooo exciting!!!!!! :)

Mandy's Memories said...

AHHHhHH!! Love it! Beautiful! So happy it is "out"! Congrats again and love ya!

Aishlea said...

Yay!!! Congrats! How are you feeling?? When is the ur date? I happen to think January babie are very special! :)

nicole said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!

that's so exciting!

Erin said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! :)

Kendall Jones said...

OMG - Congrats!!! That's so awesome!! Love the pics :)

Sara said...

Congratulations!! Love the pics! :)

Neely said...

WONDERFUL! Congrats sweet girl so happy for y'all!!!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

CONGRATS!!! So happy for you guys!! :)

southernbellejm said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! :)))

jenn said...

Congrats!!!!!

Tami said...

Yay!! Congratulations Melissa! Y'all are going to be wonderful parents!

Emily said...

Congratulations! This will be such an exciting time, I know you must be thrilled! :)

MLBarajas said...

congrats!

Karen At Home Blog said...

Congratulations to you both!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am definitely adding you to my blog roll for soon to be mommas! I'm due in December!!!

Sarah said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Welcome to the fabulous adventure!!

USCEmily said...

Congratulations! I have been wondering if we'd see an announcement from you soon...figured it might be about that time! :-)

Cameron and Rachel said...

Congrats girl! So excited for you and love the pictures. I was hoping this was coming soon :) Enjoy every minute!!

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Congratulations!! It's truly amazing! Praying for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery!

Tiffany said...

Yay congrats to y'all!!!! So exciting!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

CONGRATS!!!! What amazing news!!

tara said...

awww!!! congrats!! those pictures are so cute!

Jamie said...

I KNEW it after seeing your Pinterest board :)

Congratulations!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lea Liz said...

Congrats girl!!! How wonderful!!

Nicole Marie said...

congratulations!!

Stephanie Hartman said...

Congrats girl!! What awesome announcement photos your photographer did an awesome job.

angsamp said...

Congratulations!!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

So exciting! Congrats! We love winter babies around here;)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

New follower! Congrats to you and the husband!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Congratulations, honey! What an exciting announcement!

Rachel said...

These pictures are TOO CUTE! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails