Thank you all so much for your sweet words on our BIG announcement! Dustin and I are so very excited! It feels so good to finally be able to tell the world! :)
Ok, so the details...
We found out on May 6. Seems like forever ago. We waited a whole week to tell our parents. I wanted to tell them on Mother's Day. Fun, huh? We gave them little baby bibs with the due date written on the back. I have video of both of our moms opening the gifts. Priceless!
Also in May, I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks. We were able to see the heartbeat. Amazing!
At my 11 week appointment (this past Tuesday) we were scheduled to just have a regular appointment and to hear the heartbeat with the doppler. However, we could only fainlty hear the baby with the doppler so we were able to go into ultrasound again. The difference between 7 weeks and 11 is BIG! I couldn't believe how big the baby looks right now. It was moving all around and the tech said it has long skinny legs. :)
I was so glad Dustin was with me to see!
Ultrasounds are seriously the most amazing thing I've ever seen! The next one I'll have is in August and it will be the big gender reveal! So, yes, we WILL be finding out the gender. I'm ready to know!
Here are weeks 7-10. The 10 week picture was taken at the end of the 10th week and I haven't taken an 11th week picture yet. There is such a huge difference between weeks 9 and 10. I swear that little bump showed up over night!
I hope to do weekly updates starting in a few days with week 12. We'll see if I can keep up!







17 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys!!! Hope you're feeling well:).
This whole post makes me soooo happy!!!!!! :)
So exciting! And you're totally right about seeing how much the baby changes between weeks 7 and 11! We saw ours at 8 and again at 11,I was shocked by the change! You look great by the way!
So exciting! And you're totally right about seeing how much the baby changes between weeks 7 and 11! We saw ours at 8 and again at 11,I was shocked by the change! You look great by the way!
Aww, that's so great! Exciting stuff, having a baby. :)
You're so cute! :) Keeping it a secret is hard business!
Omg Melissa! Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm due July 24th and it's amazing to see the progress in your tummy! You're in for an incredible ride so so exciting!
How exciting!! :)
I am due in November (6th). I am blogging about my baby too!
Your little bump is precious! I love the sweet ultrasound pictures. I have to agree that it is one of the most amazing things ever!
Your little bump is so cute! You need to post the videos of your mom's finding out! I bet your mom is so excited!
Ahhhhh!!! Congratulations!! I've been teaching summer school and miss out on blogs, catching up now. How exciting girl :) You're going to be the best momma!
Congrats again! So exciting! You look adorable! I had no bump at 11 weeks. I just looked fat hahaha
My Dr. didn't even try to hear the heartbeat until I was 13 weeks. I got ultrasounds at 7 and 9 weeks, and then at 12 weeks (NT scan at the hospital), 13 weeks, 19 weeks (anatomy scan), 36 weeks, and 39 weeks. The last 2 were to determine size because they were thinking L would be big. He was bigger than they predicted :) Anyway, ultrasounds are the best! Enjoy your pregnancy, it goes SO fast!
Absolutely amazing!! So excited for you!
yay!!!! congratulations melissa!!!!!!
congrats!!
Aww your little peanut is so precious!!! Congrats again sweetie!
Post a Comment