Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Caroline & Shane

Last week we traveled to Fayetteville, AR for my cousin Caroline's wedding. I've never been to Fayetteville before. I wish we had a little more time to explore because it seems like a very fun town. 

Caroline and Shane's wedding was gorgeous! It took place at a fun barn called Pratt Place. Even though it was (I swear) probably the hottest day of the summer, everything was perfect! 




Just before Caroline and my Uncle David walked down the aisle, a song that he wrote for her played. I bet there wasn't a dry eye there. It was such a unique touch that I'm positive no one that attended will soon forget. If you are interested in hearing the song, go here.








The reception was inside the barn and it was beautifully decorated! 




Instead of a traditional wedding cake, she had a cake table. The cakes were from Rick's Bakery and were delicious!

First dances:


The bride with me and my cousin Ashley

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

What a beautiful wedding! Caroline looked gorgeous!! And you did too!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

That is a beautiful rustic wedding! What a venue!

Rachel said...

That wedding looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails