Dustin and I had an amazing vacation. Last week we were in Panama City Beach for the entire week. We had wonderful weather and lots of fun! Most of the trip, it was just the 2 of us hanging out. But, Jennifer and her boyfriend were staying down the beach at the same time so we saw them 2 days which was fun! We also did some beach pictures and instead of wearing white like we've done many times in the past, Dustin and I went with bright colors. I think it turned out cute!
It was such a fun and relaxing vacation. We are definitely looking forward to beach trip number 2 later in July!


















7 comments:
That is so fun! It's so nice to have another friend along on a trip!
I love all the pics! Looks like such a fun trip...I have a weakness for the beach:)
Now I want to visit the beach even more than before! It looks amazing.
Also and this is just me being nosey, I though Jennifer was married? I used to read her blog, I think unless I'm thinking of someone else.
Super cute pictures! and what a fun beahc week! :)
Great pics! I love the bright colors. We are having beach pics made when we go in a few weeks and I'm trying to decide what to wear!!
So glad y'all had a great time! Love y'alls pictures :)
Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to be on vacation...
Post a Comment