{one}
I'm loving that school will be out for summer in ONE MONTH!! Beach and lake trips are coming up soon and we are getting very excited!
{two}
I'm loving how far my students have come this year. It's very rewarding to see such a change in just one school year! Just look at this:
September/ April
{three}
I'm loving these two snacks. Actually I'm obsessed with them both!
{four}
I'm loving that my best friend is in love <3 ! Jennifer totally deserves it and she has found one heck of a catch. He even has the Jones family stamp of approval because Dustin and I love him! I know he and Dustin will be best friends soon too! :) Aren't they freaking adorable?
Jennifer and I at Boscos Friday when the four of us went out together
{five}
I'm loving how hard Dustin has been working to update our home. We decided to repaint the exterior and put up new gutters. He has also been replacing some trim along the way which has made it so tedious. But it's looking so good! I love the changes!!
What are you loving this week?








7 comments:
I love a great house project. Can't wait to see pics!:)
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beyond thrilled for Jennifer!!!!! She truly deserves nothing but the best :)
I have been snacking on almonds like crazy lately!! You just have a little bit to make it through before summer!!!
And so happy for Jennifer!
So fun when we get to see our friends so happy :)
I will have to try those I have been on a big almond kick lately. So happy for Jennifer she deserves a good man and to be happy. Love that picture of them!!
I love that Dustin looks like a goober in that picture with his pant legs riding up so high. ;-)
I was a follower of Jennifer's blog when she had one! Don't know what happened, but glad she found a good guy! :)
Post a Comment