My mom has been wanting to do one of those paint parties for a while now. So I thought it would be fun to go together as a birthday present for her. Turns out, it was a blast! I think we will both do it again! And, I was pleasantly surprised with how my painting turned out!
I've already found the perfect place to hang my masterpiece! :)
We did our paint party here in Memphis with Lisa from Go Girl Art! So fun!!








5 comments:
My best friend and I really want to do this! So glad you liked it. Love your paintings :)
fun!
My best friend and I were just talking about this last night. We are going to have to try it out. I am such a bad artist I don't think mine would turn out. Yours is so cute though!
Hey! We are doing one on May 18th for $25.00 at Central Church to raise money for our trip to Ethiopia. If you are interested, let me know, I would love for yall to come! Anyone is welcome! The more the merrier!
How fun! I bought a 1/2 price wine & painting to do with friends. Can't wait :)
Post a Comment