I LOVE that it feels like summer! I love being able to go out at night in a sundress and sandals! I love cookouts with friends! And, I love soaking up the sun!
I got to do all 3 of those things this past weekend! Saturday, I caught up on my magazines while soaking up the sun. Of course, I had my popsicle with me. I'm popsicle obsessed this time of year!
Saturday night, we went downtown to celebrate Jenny's birthday! Jenny is one of the funniest girls I know. I just love her!
Sunday, we had a cookout with all our friends over at Jennifer's house. So fun!
Monday night, we went to Mellow Mushroom with my parents, my brother, his girlfriend Brooke, and her parents. I love their pizza!
We've been having so much fun lately! :)















4 comments:
Perfect weekend indeed!
Fun weekend!!! I am loving this warm weather, too!
Fun weekend! Mellow Mushroom has the BEST pizza ever!!!! Now I want some! =)
Perfect weekend....we did have some wonderful weather.
Post a Comment