Saturday we celebrated my Daddy Bob's 80th birthday by throwing him a surprise party. My Aunt Robin, Uncle David, and cousins were able to come in town which made it even more of a surprise! Lots of his friends were able to come, many of whom I've never met. It was cool getting to meet so many people that love my grandpa so much!
I thought it would be fun to set up a little photo booth area. We made sure everyone that came had their picture made. It was a blast!
Aunt Robin and Mom
Aunt Robin and Uncle David
my cousin Caroline and Shane
my cousin Dixie and George
My Nana and Papa
Dustin and I
Taylor and I
Taylor and Daddy Bob
Taylor and Mom
Mom and Dad
My cousin Lauren and her Nana
Aunt Greta and Uncle Ken
Ruby and Daddy Bob
Uncle Jim and Aunt Peggy
I helped mom make him a photo book of old pictures. I love the way it turned out. We had it made through Picaboo.
These are group shots of the family that was there still at the end of the party!
Happy 80th birthday Daddy Bob!!!























5 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time!
so fuN!
What a blast, love this!
Happy Birthday daddy Bob! He is so cute! Looks like everyone had a blast too :)
I love the photobooth idea! I also love the pattern that you chose as the background. I am going to have to do this at my next party!
Post a Comment