Monday night Mandy and I threw our friends Kenneth and Beth a Gender Reveal party. This was my 2nd reveal party to throw. I think they are so much fun!
Team Pink
Team Blue
Most everyone was thinking girl! And, they were right!!
precious!! where did you find the gray chevron table cloth - is it just fabric? I'm hosting a shower soon using gray chevron...would love to do something similar!
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
7 comments:
so cute!
precious!! where did you find the gray chevron table cloth - is it just fabric? I'm hosting a shower soon using gray chevron...would love to do something similar!
That is so cute!! And I agree, I love the chevron table cloth!
love love the chevron tablecloth!!!!
Oh my gosh, that is such a cute idea!!!
I love the idea of a gender reveal party and the box with balloons is such a cute way to do it!
that was such a good idea for announcing the babys gender!! BUT YAY Congrats ((:
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment