{one}
I'm loving that I had such a wonderful 2 weeks off work for Christmas! Every minute was spent doing something I love! Today, my kids come back to school. I'm excited to see them and hear all their fun stories about Christmas!
{two}
I'm loving that we got an iPad for our classroom. There are some amazing preschool education apps and I'm excited to use this technology as a teaching tool for my classroom. If you know of any awesome early childhood apps out there, please comment and let me know!
{three}
I'm loving that we rang in the new year with some new friends this year! Dustin and I didn't wanna do much but this was close by and ended up being a blast! I danced and sang karaoke on the xbox kinect!
{four}
I'm loving that tonight Dustin and I are going with my parents to the Memphis vs. Tennessee game. This is such a big game seeing as how UT is a huge rival to Memphis!
{five}
I'm loving that this weekend I'm going to Arkansas to see one of my best friends, Ashley!!
{six}
I'm loving that next Monday, Mandy and I are throwing a gender reveal party for our friend Beth! I'm so excited for her and Kenneth!







7 comments:
Happy New Year! :) Your blue dress is very pretty!!
Have a good trip!
It was HARD to come back to school after a long break...have fun visiting your friend!!
We were going to go to the game, but I'm going to watch it on tv instead! :) Go Tigers!
We have a few ipads for my special ed program and they are soo fabulous!! The kids LOVE them and are really motivated by them. They came pre-loaded by the district and so we have several apps on ours that are pre-school level. Not sure which ones are totally free and which ones cost a few bucks,but here ya go:
-meet the numbers
-meet the letters
-peekaboo lite
-play doh
blackboard lite
-toddler counting
-word slapps
-Animatch (Memory game with animals)
-strawberry shortcake (color/fruit sorting game)
-A Bee Sees
-Letter Tracer
-I See Ewe
-Meet the Colors
-Meet the Letters Uppercase
-Meet the Letters Lowercase
and of course all my students LOVE talking tom, ben the dog, ben and tom news show, talking parrot ect (and you can turn the violence off under settings)
Enjoy!
great list! christmas break is the best,especially as a teacher because i feel we need it just a TAD more than the students :)
cute blog you have!
So jealous of you and Jodi's ipads! Your kids are going to love them. And I can't wait until Monday for Beth's party, is is gonna be so much fun!
Thanks for playing along!
How fun that you got an iPad for your classroom...I bet the kids will love it!
Post a Comment