I cannot believe it's been 4 weeks since I posted last! January was just all over the map for me and the blog had to take a back seat. But, I'm jumping back in and hopefully it won't be another month before I post again! :)
I can't think of a better way to get back into blogging than to post about all the wonderful things I'm loving lately!
{one}
I'm loving that the weather hasn't been very cold lately. Last week we had some Spring like temperatures. It's so nice to be able to have recess OUTSIDE!! The kids (and teachers) are loving it!
{two}
I'm loving that we were able to enjoy the Superbowl with a bunch of friends. And, I'm loving that the Giants won! Here's a picture of just a few of us from Sunday.
{three}
I'm loving that my preschool teacher friend, Jodi, and I had so much fun in Nashville last week at the Tennessee Preschool Conference. We came back with so many new, fun ideas that we are already incorporating with our classes. And, we had a blast just getting away for a girl's trip!
{four}
I'm loving that so many of our favorite kids are having birthdays this month. Two weeks ago we celebrated Grant's 2nd birthday.
This past weekend we celebrated Zachary's 2nd birthday.
We have our niece Maddie's birthday coming up this weekend and sweet Shelby's party the next weekend!
{five}
I'm loving our renovated living room. It's been a work in progress the past few weeks, but it looks amazing. I'll have to do a complete post on it soon.
{six}
Lastly, I'm loving Dustin and our friends and family. I've been extra thankful lately for the wonderful support system that Dustin and I have. :)






5 comments:
Welcome back!
You sound like us with all the birthday parties! :)
Can't wait to see pics of your renovation!
Welcome back!!
Glad your back! I missed your posts. I had fun Sunday night too!
Thanks for playing along!
I feel like I don't blog as much as I used to...life just gets so busy!
Post a Comment