Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that today I'm having a pool day with a good friend that I haven't seen all summer. 


{two}
I'm loving that we're hanging out with my brother tonight. Last week we all went to Happy Mexican. Fun!



{three}
I'm loving that recently, all the girls got together at Jennifer's house. It was a great chance to catch up and have a few good laughs! I love these sweet girls!

{four}
I love this list I found online. I want to print it out to use as a book mark. 

{five}
I'm NOT loving that school starts back in less than 3 weeks. Boo!! 

7 comments:

Aishlea said...

Pretty girls in the pic! :)

I love that list too! I need it!

Lyryn said...

I love that 10 ways to pray for your husband bookmark. So awesome!

Trina said...

Here's the link to the color pdf to print the book mark :)

http://imom.com/tools/build-relationships/10-ways-to-pray-for-your-husband-bookmark/

Amanda said...

oh i love that list of ways to pray for your husband. a bookmark would be a great way to keep it always on your mind.

Anonymous said...

Love the things that you are loving this week. I am stopping by from What I'm loving Wednesday. And a new follower.

1HecticMommy

Tami said...

When I was teaching I always hated how fast the summers went! They fly by!6

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm not loving that summer vacay is ending...the summer has just flown by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails