Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paper Anniversary

The traditional first anniversary gift is something paper. I told Dustin a while back ago that I would much rather do something fun together rather than buying gifts. So to keep with tradition, this is the paper gift we gave each other:

Hotel reservations for 2 nights and tickets for Six Flags St. Louis. 



We rode rides like:

The Boss

Screaming Eagle

Ninja

Thunder River

We  hung out at Hurricane Harbor in the middle of the day to cool off and relax.

We also visited Grant's Farm (where they keep the Budweiser Clydesdale horses), The Anheuser Busch Brewery, Cheesecake Factory, and the St. Louis zoo.

It was such a fun, memorable weekend!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun!!!! I know y’all had a blast!!!!! :)

Mandy's Memories said...

Fun! Those rides look awesome! I used to love riding the river raft. So glad yall had a fun getaway. Hope you took lots of pics of those Budweiser horses for me. lol
PS~ I like the idea of paper gifts, may have to try that :)

The Pink Chick said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun anniversary trip!

Jamie said...

How fun! Glad y'all had a great time :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you two had lots of fun :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

That's such a great way to get a trip plus keep with the traditional anniversary gifts. You were in my neck of the woods for this one! I wish I had known, or else I could have given you some great non-chain restaurant suggestions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails