Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving how much fun we had this year on Halloween. My town did trick or treating a day early so Dustin and I got to pass out candy at home and then again at my parent's house the next day. Halloween is my dad's birthday and we enjoyed spending the day with him. 

{two}
I'm loving this super cute boy that came to see me before going to Arkansas to trick or treat at his grandparent's house. Dustin and I just love him and are so grateful to be such a big part of his life! 

{three}
I'm loving the new Essie Fall collection. I wore Sew Psyched (2nd from left) last week and this week I have on Little Brown Dress (last). I hear the winter colors are just as great!

{four}
I'm loving my new boots!

{five}
I'm loving that Dustin and I are going on a road trip very soon. We're excited to get away from here for a few days and to be off work.

What are you loving this week?

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love those boots! I'm wanting some brown ones for Christmas!

Amanda said...

love your post today melissa! love those nail colors and boots! plus that is a cute little spiderman! :)

Cameron and Rachel said...

Love the boots! Where did you get them?

Whitney said...

I'm loving all the fall nailpolish colors I'm seeing this year!
We only had ONE trick-or-treater. I was so upset!

beckylbranch said...

That is such a cute little spider man you have there! I love the nail polish and boots so cute! I want some boots sooooooooooooo bad!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love those nail polish colors and those boots are too cute :)

Hope you're having a great day!

Kit said...

I really love those boots... I bet they are so comfortable!

Suze said...

loving those nail polish colors and the boots! soo cute!

Nicole said...

Love those nail polish colors! I'm definitely going to be looking for those!

star said...

I adore those boots! The nail polish colors are pretty!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Love the boots! I need to try Essie nail polish sometime. :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Sounds like a great Halloween! And I love the little spiderman :)

Those boots are super cute!! Perfect for fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails