Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mums

These were the mums I planted last year. I posted about them here.

This past Spring, they came back and multiplied so I moved them to various other flower beds. 

Check them out now. This was one mum plant. It's HUGE now!!

Obviously, my flowerbed loves them so I think I need to go buy more. 

10 comments:

Lauren said...

SO pretty!!!! :)

Joanna said...

They grew to be HUGE! They're beautiful!

Jamie said...

How pretty! You did a great job with these...I know if I planted some they wouldn't have made it!

Hope you have a great day!

quite contrary said...

I love MUMS! so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love all that yellow! I know what I need to buy once I have a garden! They look great.

Jennifer said...

Girl I still haven't planted any mums. I'm so behind!

Adrienne said...

they look amazing, you must have a green thumb

5th Belle Avenue said...

Oh I love it!! You have quite the green thumb! Me on the other hand....


not so much. :)

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Wow they are beautiful!! I just bought some red with yellow centers. They just put a smile on your face:)

Mandy's Memories said...

wow, your so gonna have to give me mum advice. I just throw mine away. They look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails