It's time to start thinking about Christmas cards. I've looked at tons online and haven't decided on one yet. This will actually be the first year I send out Christmas cards so I want it to be perfect!!
If you're anything like me, then you LOVE getting cards in the mail! I really look forward to checking the mailbox around Christmas time. Picture cards have gotten so popular and they are my absolute favorite! I hang them all on the door in the kitchen for all to see!
If you haven't already purchased your Christmas cards for this year then I have just the place for you!
If you're anything like me, then you LOVE getting cards in the mail! I really look forward to checking the mailbox around Christmas time. Picture cards have gotten so popular and they are my absolute favorite! I hang them all on the door in the kitchen for all to see!
If you haven't already purchased your Christmas cards for this year then I have just the place for you!
Go check out Shutterfly. They have some really great ones.
I especially love some in the Religious category. Check these out!
I especially love some in the Religious category. Check these out!
The story cards are adorable especially for those of you with children!
And these are just a few more of my favorites from the Christmas collection.
They are running a really great special for bloggers. If you want a chance to get 50 free Christmas cards, go here and check it out now!
Besides cards, Shutterfly makes awesome photo books. They actually happen to be running a deal on these right now! I have several photo books and they have become my prized possessions!










6 comments:
I'm such a dork, I've totally already made out our christmas card list. The hubby looked over at me and said...really? :)
I am loving that 'Oh Holy Night' card. Gorgeous!
i really like the last one!!!!! :)
Very cute. I actually jumped on the ball this year and just got mine this weekend. I used Walgreens.com. I picked out the picture card that I liked, I uploaded our pictures that I wanted to use on the card, and I ordered them. I picked them up yesterday. (I made them on Sunday and they were ready Sunday night!) I couldn't be happier with the results. Just some food for thought = )
I *heart* Christmas cards too!! And you are soooo right girl!! It's time to find a design - I love that "Oh Holy Night" design...just gorgeous!!
I know I'm a little behind, but congrats on the wedding, and you have some beautiful pictures!
Enjoy your first year of sending out Christmas cards!
Post a Comment