Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10-26

Today makes 7 years since Dustin and I went on our first date! It seriously does not seem like we've been together that long. I'm so blessed!

We had a wonderful weekend. I'll show y'all pics from the Titans game we went to tomorrow.

14 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww how sweet! Hope y'all have a wonderful day :)

Lauren said...

Aw, so sweet!! :)

Aishlea said...

I know the feeling girl! This December will mark 11 years since Brandon & I started dating! SO hard to believe it has been that long! Can't wait to see your pics!

Jennifer said...

Love ya'll!

Amanda said...

yay! that is so wonderful! enjoy your day! :)

Anonymous said...

Time sure does fly!! Happy Anniversary!

Confessions Of A Domestic Goddess said...

How sweet! It feels like no time when you're with the one you love. Enjoy your day!

Christy said...

Awww!! Yay!! You guys make sure an adorable couple!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Aww... how sweet! :) Enjoy your special day!!

Kerbi said...

How sweet! Happy anniversary!

tara said...

happy 7 years! :)

Laura said...

Aww! Our 7 year anniversary is December 19th! :)

Rachel said...

Just found your blog and I'm LOVING it so far! You and your hubby are TOO precious :) Can't wait to keep reading!

Simply Me said...

SO sweeet!!!! Love your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails