Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Titans

Sunday we were given tickets to the Titans game and we were so excited! The weather was perfect and we had such a good time with our friends Kenneth and Beth. Thanks Kenneth for inviting us!

before the game
Little Big Town sang the anthem
The guys! Can you tell how close we were?
The cheerleaders wore Halloween costumes
Chris Johnson
We won!!
Wow, that was so much fun!!

13 comments:

Adrienne said...

looks like you had a great, fun weekend.

Cameron and Rachel said...

Looks like a great time! You had awesome seats!!

Aishlea said...

FUN! Brandon has been there to watch the Steelers play, but I have never seen an NFL game. I think we are going to try to take Mr. Cohen next year to see the Steelers! :)

Lauren said...

How fun!!!!! :)

Mindy said...

Wow, you had awesome seats. And that was a great game to be at. Looks like you had a great time!

Jamie said...

What fun pictures! Glad y'all had a great time!

Joanna said...

I am eyeing your GREAT seats! Football games are SO much fun! I'm glad y'all enjoyed yourselves :)

Amy and Kyle said...

Looks like you had a pretty great weekend! Love all your pictures!!

Amanda said...

you all were soooo close! how cool! that is funny the cheerleaders wore halloween costumes! glad you guys had a good time!

Jenny said...

What a fun "day date"!

Anonymous said...

The cheerleaders in halloween costumes are too funny! Looks like you all had a great time!

Laura said...

That looks like so much fun! Your seats look awesome and the cheerleaders in Halloween costumes made me smile!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad ya'll had the opportunity to go!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails