Hooray for Friday!!
{one}
My parents made it safely home from Cancun. Thank God for that! They had a wonderful time! My mom is coming to hang out at school today. I can't wait to hear some fun stories and see their pictures!!
{two}
I'm so proud of my bestie Jennifer ! Her Show Me A Sign business is doing very well. Last night I went to her first show to support and hang out. She has a TON of orders now! I know she is on the path God has set for her and Matt because He has provided so much for them towards their adoption! I cannot wait to be an Aunt to their precious baby!!
{three}
I haven't bragged on my class in a while. I say this every year, but this is the best class I've ever had. They are crazy smart! I have 4 year olds this year that are already stretching, reading, and writing 3 letter words. I'm just so proud of them!!
{four}
It's hunting season. Those of you that have husbands that hunt, you know what that means! Lots of time to myself!! That's ok because it's one of Dustin's most favorite hobbies and he is just loving the awesome hunting spot he has thanks to another great friend of ours!!
{five}
Dustin and I are crazy excited about going to the Titans game Sunday!! It's pretty much all we've talked about the past few days!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!


13 comments:
yay! have fun at the titans game!!! so cool. have a great weekend! :)
I hope my babies have teachers like you! I loooove your enthusiasm for your job and your love for your students!
Tell Mom I said hi and that I'll have her order ready this weekend!! When the boys are hunting together this season, I guess that means more wine nights. Sounds awful. :)
Have a good weekend girl! :)
That's so great that you have such a smart class!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Enjoy the game this weekend! Your friends signs are very cute. I'll have to keep her in mind for xmas ideas!
Ya'll are going to have so much fun this weekend! Take lots of pictures!
I know exactly what you mean it's hunting season! Off they go and off I go for girls weekends
have a great weekend
Oh yes hunting season. Hubs fav time of the year too and so glad u are loving your class
Oh hunting season... I'm right there with you. I have a love/HATE relationship with it.. it's hard to say no, though, when they love it so much!
Glad to hear you have such a great class!!
Have a fun weekend!!
Hope the game is great!
Post a Comment