Dustin has been working on a project in our backyard for literally a month. He has put some long hours into this project and I tried to get pictures along the way. I'm so proud of his hard work and I love the way it looks!
This is what he started with. It was one of those molded plastic ponds. We got it from the neighbor.
All the stone that was used was either given to us or it came from near my parent's cabin.
He decided later that the molded pond was too much trouble and too small for his "vision". So he dug a bigger one and used a pool liner that was also given to him.
It's hard to tell but on the left side the water will run out of the lighthouse and trickle down that slope into the pond looking like a waterfall.


All that is left is adding fish and hooking up the pump.
What do yall think?
P.S.- I decided to finally update my header with wedding pictures!








24 comments:
Pretty!!!
Dustin did well!!!
Love the new header too!
Oh, I LOVE it, Melissa!!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your header!!!!!
He did a great job! Love the pics, too! I tried to look at them on FB last night, but my computer was acting crazy!
He did a great job!
Love your new header!
I love it! And I love your new header too! :)
It looks great! Good job Dustin!
I like his idea of a bigger pond area, it worked out well! Smart hubby. :)
LOVE the new header.
he did such a good job!!!! your little handy man!! LOVE the new header Mrs. Jones!
I love ponds I want to put one in at our house!
That looks so great!! Good job, Dustin!
It looks great!
wow, it looks great! :)
it looks awesome hun!! he did an awesome job!! wow! :)
and i LOVE your new header!! love all your wedding photos!
That looks so neat! How peaceful. :)
Wow! It looks so good finally finshed. Last time I saw it, it was a work in progress. The header is great. Your wedding pics are amazing!!!!
Love the new header!! And Dustin did such a great job in the backyard! Im so jealous of how big the yard is too!!
Dustin did a great job! Love it!
Oh how cute!!! I want a fish pond:-)
have a lovely weekend!
L-O-V-E this! It turned out great!!
I also love your new header! :)
Hope you and your husband have a wonderful weekend!
i am so jealous it looks amazing!! how peaceful to hang out and sit by. and love the new header.
Wow- way to go, Dustin! That looks awesome! Want to come do one for me once we get a place- lol!?
Wow Melissa!! I love it!! It looks great, your hubby did a great job!
Love your new header too!!
how beautiful is your pond!!! And yes your new header is AWESOME Too!
great job, Dustin. Love the pond!
My Blog Click Here!
Post a Comment