Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New obsession

I am currently obsessed with this:

These are little natural lemon packets that you pour in your water. It's very similar to the Crystal Light packets you can buy. These are 100% natural lemon crystals and I promise you it really tastes like you added a fresh squeeze of lemon to your water. I found a box of 32 at Kroger for around $2. It was not near the Crystal Light and Kool Aid like I thought it would be. It was on the aisle where they have organic and natural food items. They can also be found here . If you like lemon water, these are amazing and perfect for work where you obviously cannot store lemons. 

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Megan from “In this wonderful life” posted about this too I think. I will have to try this out!!!

Cameron and Rachel said...

I love lemon water. I will have to try these out! Thanks.

Jamie said...

Never heard of this but it sounds yummy!

Alison said...

OMG I love lemon water and have been wondering how I can have it at work - thank you for sharing!!!!! I hope I can find it!

5th Belle Avenue said...

A few other people have posted about this! I'm so excited! I love nothing more than fresh squeezed lemon in my water. YUM! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

Love this stuff! I originally saw it on Megan's blog, too. At our Kroger, it was with the Splenda.

Kelsey Claire said...

I am going to have to go and get some of this to have in my desk at work! Thanks for the tip!

Abby said...

I am so going to try this! And it's cheap too - bonus!

Anonymous said...

just got it-delicious!!

Anonymous said...

I need some of these... I eat lemons like kids do with candy


My Blog Click Here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails