Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fun trip

My brother always gets to do the coolest stuff. For the entire month of August, he and his room mate along with their two dogs are traveling the country and camping out in some of the coolest places. Along the way, they are staying with friends. He and I have texted back and forth every few days. I love hearing all the cool things they are doing. When he comes home in September, I will get a hold of some of his pics and post about it. I can't wait to see all the pictures they are getting. Of course, you know how I am, I love pictures so I've been making sure he is getting lots!

This is one of the texts he sent me the other day:
"We left Seattle yesterday and drove the Olympic Loop where we swam in a crystal clear mountain lake and went to the Pacific Ocean. Then we camped in a rainforest next to a river across from some snow capped mountains. It was great!"

How cool!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

He always does the coolest things!!!

Jillian said...

My brother is in college in NH and he drives to Boston, NY, etc... all the time! I am so jealous of him too!

Lauren said...

How fun and what a trip of a lifetime!!!! I've always wanted to travel with country!!!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Wow!

Jordan said...

That's awesome- I'm jealous! Well, not as much about the camping but definitely the rest! :)

Heather said...

Oh how fun!! I would love to do something like that!

Stephanie said...

That's a pretty neat idea and sounds fun! Sounds like something Keith would want to do :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you guys are such sweet siblings :) what a fun trip! we drove across the country when we were moving and zigzagged to visit friends along the way, we had so much fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails