Monday, August 16, 2010

A movie and a mohawk

Friday night was Girl's Night out with Mandy, Jennifer, Stephanie, Liz, and Amanda. We went to see the movie Eat Pray Love. The movie was pretty good. Julia Roberts was adorable and witty throughout so if you're a fan of hers, I think you'll enjoy it.

Dustin and I made Sammy's hair into a mohawk this weekend, which I think he hated. Actually, I know he hated it.
proof that he hated it

Starting today, I have all 20 of my preschoolers. I'm anticipating a VERY good year and I'm excited to get to know and love all these new precious babies!
Have a great week friends!

15 comments:

tara said...

hahahaha sammy's hair!!! love it! have a great day at school! :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

lovin the hair!!

Lauren said...

I am so wanting to see that movie. Can’t wait!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Loved the fun in the sun and my new adoptive daughters! :)

Lindsey said...

Love the mohawk!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing that movie. And the mohawk is too cute...:)

http://www.stylestance.com/

The Undomestic Mom said...

love the mohawk!!! Hope you have a good start to your school year!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Hah! Love the mohawk! So cute. :)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Haha so cute!

Heather said...

So glad you had a great weekend! Love your dogs hairdo, so cute, even if he didn't like it!! Praying you have a great day!

Jamie said...

Love Sammy's 'do :)

Hope you had a fun day with all the kiddos!

Mandy's Memories said...

Enjoyed the movie!
"Nothing here in Italy but Pasta and Sausage, right? lol" We must do it again real soon!
Sammy's mohawk is so cool, he is stylin!

Brittany said...

Hope you had a great day with your kiddos!!

Adrienne said...

such a cute puppy.

Stephanie said...

I had a blast with my girls!
Can't wait to until October 1st to do it again!! :) Love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails