After all the wedding/ honeymoon recaps, I just have one more thing to say:
I AM SO BLESSED AND GRATEFUL!
I am blessed to have soooo many people willing to take their time to help us with all things wedding related.
I am blessed to have parents that bent over backwards to throw the best dang wedding we knew how to throw and it was that good!
I am blessed to have sweet in laws that were so excited and involved.
I am blessed to have such wonderful friends that made the day so perfect for Dustin and I.
I am blessed by my very best friend, my MOH, for going way over and beyond her duties (whatever they exactly were) to be there to do any and everything I could possibly imagine plus some!
And, finally, I am blessed to have been given such a sweet man to call my husband.
God has truly blessed us!
Thank you for being so patient with so many recap posts.
Thank you for all the sweet comments.
And, thank you so much for all the encouragement, support, and love that you all have shown us throughout this journey!
Thank you for being so patient with so many recap posts.
Thank you for all the sweet comments.
And, thank you so much for all the encouragement, support, and love that you all have shown us throughout this journey!






17 comments:
Awwww!! I loved the last one!! Ya'll are so perfect for each other in every single way. I had SOO much fun being a part of this process from day one. It was the most fun I have ever had! Next phase of planning........BABY SHOWERS! :) Love you!
Awww..you definitely are blessed! I loved the recaps and you were such a beautiful bride!! Enjoy being a NEWLYWED!!!!
such a sweet post!! yalls wedding was beautiful and the honeymoon! i like jennifers' next planning! Baby Showers:)
Congrats, you looked beautiful!
So sweet, Melissa!!!! You both are truly blessed and hope this is the beginning of a wonderful lifetime of marriage for you both!!!! :)
Families and great friends are such a blessing and I can see from all of your pics that you are blessed!
what a SWEET post!!!
friends and family are truly the best!! i feel so blessed because of mine as well!
you're wedding turned out perfect hun! you looked stunning!! so happy for you and d!! :)
What a sweet post! It really is all about the family and friends you have with you, helping, supporting and loving!
What a BEAUTIFUL bride you were! Congratulations and I know you two will have many wonderful years together :)
Great post and I loved the one about Dustin!
Love it!!! You are a lucky lucky girl!!
You were such a beautiful bride!!! Congrats and welcome to the married club:)
SO sweet! Your recaps have been SO much fun to read!! Blessings to you and your sweet hubby as you start this new chapter in your lives!
Congrats! You are blessed because you're a blessing to them :) God is good, huh? Now that the wedding is over, the best part is just beginning!
Such a sweet post :) Love the last picture of you and your new hubby!
looks like a beautiful wedding!
What a sweet post, you are very blessed to have all these sweet people in your life who love you!
Post a Comment