These are just a few of the things that have been running through my head lately:
1. Everyone, and I mean everyone, I have run into lately asks the same question. "How's married life?" My answer: It's wonderful so far! Honestly, it has been really nice.
2. Lately, I cannot go more than a couple days without hanging out with Jennifer. Dustin and Matt have gotten to be such good friends as well. We're with them all the time. Tuesday night we had a double date night. Jennifer and I have gotten the boys into sushi so we went to Osaka.
3. Since getting married, I have acquired a new fur daughter. Dustin's Boston Terrier, Josie, now lives with us. Her and Sammy have always been buds. I have enjoyed having her here.
4. I go back to work Monday. I'm very excited about this school year! There have been quite a few changes in the county and I'm positive they are all changes for the better. I am looking forward to seeing how things pan out. Also, I have 9 children returning from last year. I teach 3 and 4 year old preschool and the ones that were 3 last year are too young to go to Kindergarten so they come back to me for another year. Other than those 9, I know several more children that will be in my room this year. I'm positive this is going to be a wonderful school year!




15 comments:
Sounds like life is good! :)
So funny!!! We have Osaka in our town too!!! :) So glad you’re enjoying the married life!! At least you better, you have a lifetime with him!!! (and that’s another you better, haha) :)
awww the new fur daughter is precious!
I can't believe it's already time for school, crazy!! You and jennifer look like y'all always have the best time, ya for the hubs getting along too!!
I am sure your school year is going to be great- you have a great attitude! :)
YAY for good friends who make everything better!
How's married life??
hehe :)
So happy that you are enjoying married life! And, isn't it so much fun to have a great couple to double date with? Those nights are my favorite!!
Enjoy your last weekend before school!
Love that you guys love your married life! I have a sushi place called Osaka and it's delicious! Always good to have a good set of friends to do married things with!
Can you believe that school starts already!? Crazy, right?! Can't wait to hear more about your school year :) Happy last days of summer...
Yay for fur babies! So cute.
I can't believe you're starting work so soon! Does that mean that the summer is over?!
Josie is too cute!
That's great that you'll have a lot of the same kids from last year :)
Glad the married life is going well! I am still ooooing and awing over your honeymoon pictures. I told my fiance we may hafta have a change in plans as to where we go.
Love your posts! I have 2 Bostons they are so onry but fabulous! New Follower!
http://julie-beingjulie.blogspot.com
Wow... you're already going back to school? The summer goes by so fast. Sounds like you're going to have a great school year. It's nice to have sweet teachers who love their job. I bet the kids in your class adore you. Happy Back-to-School!
I think Osaka is the best sushi in Memphis! We love it, too :)
Post a Comment