Who else is so glad it's Friday? Even though I'm off work for the summer, I still look forward to the weekends. Almost every weekend this summer, I have exciting wedding events planned.
Today, I'm meeting an old friend from college for lunch. I haven't seen her in probably 5 or more years. She moved away to Idaho. The other day, she texted me that she's in town, so I'm very excited to be meeting up with her in a little bit! This is a picture of Ashley and I about 6 years ago.
**edited: I didn't get to go to lunch. :( I misplaced my keys and spent over an hour looking for them. I'm kinda mad at myself right now.**
Afterwards, I'm going to Jennifer's for a bit to play with Liz's sweet baby Zachary! He is seriously one of the cutest babies ever! And, I think he's gonna be a little ladies man!
Of course Friday is ALWAYS date night, so Dustin and I will go out.
Tomorrow, I have pool plans and then it's my Stock the Bar shower! Dustin's best man and one of my bridesmaids are throwing it for us! I'm sure it will be tons of fun! Pictures Monday!!
Sunday is Father's Day so of course I'll be hanging with my dad!
Have a good weekend!!




13 comments:
Yay!! Sounds like a great weekend hun!! Can't wait to see the pics!!
Have a good weekend! I'm glad it is Friday, too! :)
Sounds like a FUN but BUSY weekend! Enjoy your shower :)
Stock the Bar shower? I have never heard of that but it's such a good idea :)
Have a great weekend!
have a great weekend, lady! a stock the bar shower sounds amazing!
Keith and I are SO excited about your stock the bar party! I can't wait for you to what I made you :)
OOOh take lots of pictures of your Stock the Bar party! I have always wanted to see how one goes!
And YES I am thrilled it is the weekend. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks until I get out of KY!!
PS- I triple dog dare you to try popcorn with ketchup this weekend.....you can even blog about it if you think its gross.....you will not hurt my feelings. Ok maybe a little but I get over things.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!
Awww... FUN! He'll be happy to snuggle with you.
Have a good weekend!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Have fun!
That is such a great shower idea, I will have to be sure and remember that as my friends are starting to get married!
So sorry you did not get to go to lunch but I hope that you still got to go to Jennifer's house!
It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend! Can't wait to hear more about it, enjoy it friend!
So glad you found the keys! Who would have known right? Your shower is going to be fabulous!
Stock the bar party sounds fun!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
Post a Comment