Many of you that read my blog also read Jennifer's . If for some reason you don't, you're missing out! Just recently Jennifer and her husband Matt have accepted a calling from God to pursue adoption. However, adoption does NOT come cheap. They are willing to save and raise the money needed for this specific calling. In order to raise money, Jennifer has taken her love and talent of crafting to another level. She has opened her own Etsy shop called Show Me a Sign! Isn't that such an appropriate name?

These are just a few of the super cute things Jennifer can create for your home:
Her signs are completely hand painted and distressed. They can be customized with any color combination and wording to meet your needs.
These signs would be adorable in a child's room and can also be customized.
She also creates beautiful picture frames that have a crackle finish. The pink and black crackle frame is for my wedding. People, these are AWESOME and the pictures just do not do them justice!
You can contact Jennifer at showmeasignshop@yahoo.com
As I said all of her work can be customized to fit your needs. They would make excellent gifts as well. All proceeds go directly into her adoption fund. So go shopping for a good cause!!
Thank you so much friends! I know you will support this shop and if you would, please pass it on!!






6 comments:
I added some new stuff today so go check it out! Thank you SISSA!!!
Got with her today about placing my order and will pass on the word!!!! :)
I am so excited for her!! I am going to check out her shop today!
How sweet of you to post for her. That's a great cause. I wish her luck with the process.
What a great cause- I'll have to look around her shop and see if I can find anything to help her out.
Love the distressed picture frames! I'll have to take a look at her shop and see if there's anything else I can't live without. Prayers and good luck to the future mom! :)
Post a Comment