Saturday night our friends, Kenneth and Beth, threw us a couples Stock The Bar party. Dustin and I had never been to one so we didn't know what to expect. We knew it would be fun because all our friends would be there. The party was mostly outside although it was hot as HECK out. I'm not real sure why it's already 100 degrees this early in the summer, but anyway.
Dad with some of the girls
Dustin and I enjoyed our time with friends!
We had lots of laughs!
We got lots of gifts!
Stephanie made the cute wine bag and monogrammed it with Jones. Beth had the cute metal tub made for us! Such sweet, special gifts!!
Our new cooler from mom and dad!
We have some generous friends!!
Dustin and I are so lucky and appreciative to have such wonderful friends! We are looking forward to our big day and celebrating with everyone!!
18 DAYS!














16 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun idea!
I've never heard of this type of party, but it looks like you had a fun night with friends! :) 18 days will go by so fast!!!!! YAY!!!
How fun!!!! :) What a neat shower concept! Love it!!!! And great pictures!!!
You have enough to come stock my bar!
What a fun party! The pictures are adorable and it looks like you've got a pretty well stocked bar now!
What a fun shower idea!!! I might have to steal this idea for my friend that is getting married in the fall. They already live together so this would be more fun than a traditional shower. :) XOXO
What a fun shower!!
And 18 days?? OMG!! I can't believe it!
girl, you look so cute and you are getting so spoiled!! :) You are dearly loved!
This is so neat! I have never heard of such a thing but I am loving it!
What a fun idea! I like it! That should be applied to housewarming parties too!
That looks like so much fun! I love all the pictures! :)
And YES , summer breaks are fabulous!!
What a fun idea for a couples shower!! I love it! And I lovee your dress, you look adorable!
I've been to several stock the bar showers, always a blast! And you leave with SO much for your new home! Very fun :)
Just found your blog through running in high heels - it's super cute! And I love, love the 'stock the bar idea'. You two are an adorable couple! My friends and I are planning an engagement party for two of our close friends, and that is such a great theme! I may just have to steal it :)
looks like a successful party to me! you look so cute!
you guys do have good friends! love the dress you are wearing!
Post a Comment