Sunday night, Sammy and I were laying on the couch when I heard this scratching noise on the front door. I was nervous at first and Sammy started growling and ran to the door. But then I thought it was just the cat next door because it's so bad like that. It always comes over and taunts my poor dog.
I got the flashlight and opened the door. Boy was I surprised to see this guy at my door!
Can you see his little (mean looking) head peaking out at me? Aahhhh! After I closed my door on him, he started scratching again. I guess he wanted in, but he picked the wrong house!
Dustin wasn't here so I called him. He kept telling me to take him to the yard. NO THANKS!! The next morning, he was gone!



13 comments:
You know, maybe he just wanted a cup of sugar or something?!? Ha!!
hahaha! HOW RANDOM! I mean you would never think that a turtle is scratching at your door. I can't say I blame you for not wanting to pick him up! My cousins would always catch turtles for pets in the summer time and I HATED them!! bleeeccch some can be mean! You never know! I hate turtles, frogs, and of course snakes.
OMG! How crazy! I would have freaked out, so not taking him to the yard either :)
Oooh I hate turtles! They scare me! We had one in our driveway 2 weeks ago and I made my husband pick it up and take it somewhere else because I was afraid it'd bite me or something, lol!
Goodness! He's HUGE!!! That would have totally freaked me out.
That's too funny! My kids would be LOVING that!!!
wow, how did that think know to come up to the door? how funny! haha. I'd do the same thing you did, some of them bite!
i wouldn't have been happy with that guest either ;)
too funny he showed up right to the front door though, haha!
That turtle is huge! I found a turtle when I was younger in my back yard and I put him in the pool with me which is actually really nasty, but I didnt think about it then ha!
That is so random!!! Too funny!!
Haha I saw this on Twitter! How funny!
hahahah!! poor turtle just wanted to come inside and hang out!
I cant believe you heard him scratching!! too funny
Post a Comment