Ok blog friends, I've been online today looking at earrings to wear for the wedding. I don't really have a set style stuck in my head and I really don't know where to start.
I can't show you all my dress just yet, but it does have beading. Most of the beading is pearl with some clear little beads. I was thinking I would go with some sort of pearl earrings. I don't want studs or anything else small. Earrings are the only jewelry I'm doing, so I need something noticeable without being gaudy.
Tell me what you think about the pearl cluster style.
Where are some good places to look for wedding earrings (in store or online)?
I've been on Etsy already and it has some good stuff but I would like other options as well.
Please help!!
**Added: I guess this is relevant and I should have added it earlier. I will most likely be wearing my hair down, half up, but my ears will show!**
**Added: I guess this is relevant and I should have added it earlier. I will most likely be wearing my hair down, half up, but my ears will show!**





16 comments:
I like the 2nd style the most. I am assuming that you are going to be wearing your hair up?
I love the third pair the most I think! It's hard...they are all so cute and would match perfectly.
I wore something similair to the 1st pair for my wedding. I was wondering about how you plan on wearing your hair?
Those are all really pretty! I think I like the last pair the best :)
I really like the second pair, but if your hair is back and there's a minimal (or no) neckline, you may want to go for something longer.
Either way, they are all gorgeous!! I can't wait to see pics after the wedding. :)
They are all pretty, but I like the first ones or the third ones!
I vote first or third, esp if you are having your hair pulled back!
LOVE the 3rd ones. I say the bigger the better because if you wear small ones they will be hard to see. Mine were pretty big and I loved how they stood out a big--but were not a distraction.
I love that second pair, but I really like simple jewelry. I wore a pair of classic drop pearl earrings at my wedding. I loved them. My husband gave them to me as a Christmas present before we got married, purchased from the jeweler we got our rings from. Definitely check out etsy, and possibly some local jewelers in your area! Good luck! You can't go wrong with pearls!
LOVE LOVE the 3rd pair!!!
I love the third ones!! Those are so pretty! The second ones are really nice too.. but I think the longer version is better. Love the blog! :)
Ok the best website for wedding jewelry is here: http://www.whiteaisle.com/
The prices are amazing and there are so many styles to choose from! Hope it helps!
Oooh Ooh I loveeee the 2nd one!
they're all gorgeous, but i think the second pair are my fave!
I like the first or third ones. Good luck!
I like the 3rd pair! White House Black Market has a ton of pearl earrings...not sure if you checked them out or not :)
Post a Comment