Our weekend at the lake was a blast, but it ended too soon!
We got there early enough Friday to go out on the boat for a little while.
We met up with the boys for 1/2 the day Saturday. Jodi and Jennifer wanted to tube. Mandy and Beth tubed as well but I couldn't get any pictures.
Thanks girls for such a fun, memorable weekend!!
Now just 25 days until the wedding!
















13 comments:
So incredibly fun!! Perfect weekend!!!! :)
Oh Melissa, what a fun weekend!! I was going to ask who was driving the boat, maybe Dustin's dad?! :) So glad you had a great time with your friends!! I love the jumping off the cliff pic, I so would have done that!! FUN!!!
Looks like an amazing time!!! 25 days til the wedding - WOW!
Looks like you had a great weekend on the boat! I have that same cheetah print bathing suit except mine is a the bandeau top! So cute!
Looks like a fabulous and fun weekend! I just came across your blog and absolutely love it! You have a new follower!
xo
what a great wknd! love the pics!
Glad you had a great bachelorette party weekend!
looks like you had a great weekend!!
Aww looks like a fun weekend with the girls out on the lake. 25 more days?! Yikes time flies!
Looks like you had a great weekend!!! Full of girl time and lots of fun!!! Your countdown is really on now! :)
What a fun weekend! Glad y'all had a great time :)
LOVE these! So glad ya'll had fun!!
so many great pictures!!!
it looks like ya'll had SO MUCH FUN!! :)
Post a Comment