Today is our school carnival and I know it will be a wild day. Starting Monday, we have to get serious about those scrapbooks. Jodi and I already ordered all the pictures for them. We both started the year off with 20 kids and are both down to 18. Buying pictures was cheaper this year since we only had to buy for 18. I'm sad that the other 4 children were pulled out or transferred. I know their parents would have loved to get one of our cute scrapbooks. Oh well.
I'll post a picture next week when they are completed. We aren't having a graduation this year, just a slideshow and family picnic. The parents always love the slideshow. I'm still working on it. I had to go through mine and Jodi's picture files to delete all the ones that had children that are no longer enrolled. It will be so cute!!
Hope everyone has a fun Friday and an awesome weekend!


3 comments:
Can't wait to see pics!
I hope you are having a great Friday girl, school is almost over!! YAY!!!
I can not wait to get Houston's scrapbook! I know yall work hard to make them so cute every year! And for the slideshow, I so want you to burn me a copy if possible. I am sad there is no graduation, but I am so excited I get to come hang out with all yall and the families of Houston's friends, Or should I say future wife (KA). What am I gonna do about that cutie??? hahaha
Maybe I can get most of those cuties in my class next year!
Post a Comment