Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pups

The other night, Dustin brought his dog over to play with Sammy so I decided to get some pictures. 

Here are some funny ones of Sammy. They are blurry because he was running so fast!
He looks like he's flying in this one!
Meet Josie. She is the sweetest little dog. In 2 months, she will be my new fur daughter. Sammy will be so happy to have a friend again. 
She loves her daddy!
Aren't they just so cute? I hope I'm not the only one who treats her pups like children!

5 comments:

quite contrary said...

how stinkin cute! wish I could bring Peanut over to play!

Lauren said...

Haha!!! So love those pics of Sammy, LOL!!! I know he will be happy to gain a sibling in a few months! :)

Jen said...

Ahh I love those pics! How ridiculously cute!!

Jamie said...

I love those pics of Sammy...SO cute! And I definitely treat my little Daisy like my child :)

tara said...

love the pics of sammy! so funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails