We have nothing planned with my mom...she sort of boycotts holidays...strange...BUT we are going to be with his mom...and having lunch!!! :) I hope you guys have a great day!
We had a wonderful lunch at "Happy Mexican"! And the company was exceptional! Always enjoy being with my sweet children - I am so blessed! Thank you Melissa and Taylor - I love you!
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
4 comments:
Hope your mom has a great Mother's Day! We are spending the day with our mom out on the boat. Hopefully the weather will be in our favor! :)
We have nothing planned with my mom...she sort of boycotts holidays...strange...BUT we are going to be with his mom...and having lunch!!! :) I hope you guys have a great day!
Sweet picture!
We are having brunch at my grandma's house!
Have a great time tomorrow!
We had a wonderful lunch at "Happy Mexican"! And the company was exceptional! Always enjoy being with my sweet children - I am so blessed! Thank you Melissa and Taylor - I love you!
Post a Comment