Friday night, Dustin and decided to go to Bahama Breeze for dinner. It was such a nice warm evening. Plus, we had a gift card that Jennifer gave us for helping out with her dogs this past week. When we got there, we saw that Liz and Zach were also taking advantage of the gift card. We ended up sitting together and having a double date on the patio. It was a fun, relaxing night.
Saturday, I spent quite a bit of time putting together the preschool end of the year slideshow. I always get emotional when I put the slideshows together and this year was no different. It amazes me how much those children grow and change over the course of one school year.
Saturday night, we went to the Memphis BBQ Shop where my brother works. It is seriously the best bbq. If you live in the Memphis area or you pass through, you definitely need to try it out. It doesn't have the atmosphere of Rendezvous, but the food is most definitely better.
Sunday, for Mother's day, Taylor and I took my mom to lunch. We went to The Happy Mexican. They have better salsa than any other Mexican restaurant in Memphis. We had the best time just hanging out.
So basically, my weekend was all about some good food!
Saturday night, we went to the Memphis BBQ Shop where my brother works. It is seriously the best bbq. If you live in the Memphis area or you pass through, you definitely need to try it out. It doesn't have the atmosphere of Rendezvous, but the food is most definitely better.
Sunday, for Mother's day, Taylor and I took my mom to lunch. We went to The Happy Mexican. They have better salsa than any other Mexican restaurant in Memphis. We had the best time just hanging out.
So basically, my weekend was all about some good food!


9 comments:
YAY for great weekends with great food!! :)
Sounds like a great weekend! Now I am hungry :)
I'm so glad ya'll enjoyed your gift cards! I miss you soo much!!!!
Yum! Sounds like my weekend- nothing but food!! :)
I LOVE Bahama Breeze! We also went to eat some yummy mexican for Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a great weekend!
sounds like a good weekend to me!
my weekends tend to revolve around food as well! ha!!
glad you had a good weekend hun! :)
Such a fun weekend! Can't go wrong with good food!
We had a LOT of fun! We need to do it again.
Post a Comment