Tuesday, April 27, 2010

photo shoot

Yesterday afternoon Dustin and I had our engagement pictures taken. Elizabeth is our wedding photographer and she is just so fun! We had the best time and it was surprisingly laid back and enjoyable. I just knew that I would be nervous and retarded acting. Dustin and I just kept commenting to each other how much fun we were having and how relaxed it really was! I am so excited about seeing how these pictures turned out. I'm pretty sure we're gonna have a very hard time picking favorites!! 

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I so cannot wait to see pics, Melissa!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Seeing these pics is one of the most exciting things I will be coming home to! :)

Whitney said...

I have seen her work before and she is amazing! I can't wait to see the pictures and I know y'all can't either!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see!

Mandy's Memories said...

I can't wait to see them either girl! I know the scenary was beautiful and so were you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails